Reinforce Your Ithaca Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs might deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t depend on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, consider implementing a combination of the ensuing components:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded on video as it might be submitted in a criminal case. Consider an outdoor camera system that can cover primary entry points like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of invaders break into your home through obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be secured by motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your system will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s the truth that many invasions occur in broad daylight when you are at the office, you also need to defend against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting located near your access points will quickly illuminate criminal activity and scare off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will notify you when anyone tries to unlock your door. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by providing real-time footage. Both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation device, smart light bulbs can be programmed for a schedule or activated directly from your smartphone. They will give the impression you are on-site and effectively discourage prospective robbers.