A Smart Ithaca Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you add a Ithaca monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Ithaca?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Ithaca flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Ithaca flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Ithaca Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Ithaca flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (607) 204-9053 today or send in the online form for your free quote.