Protect Your Home With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Ithaca With ADT Monitoring
Get Trusted Home Security Protection In Ithaca, NYThe things worth protecting are more than just your devices, TVs, and knickknacks. It’s the simple family heirlooms, handmade artwork, and your loved ones that are also worth protecting. That’s the reason your Ithaca home security system should be installed by a security specialist, so you’ll be immediately warned about a potential break-in through motion detectors, window sensors, or your security cameras. Add in equipment that detect fire, CO, and floods and are monitored every minute of the day to help keep your loved ones safe. Now, your family is prepared to help fight against emergencies -- even when no one is home.
A Robust Suite Of Security Products That Seamlessly Work Together
No matter which package you choose, your security suite works in harmony to help offer security that’s monitored around the clock by real people. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Door and window sensors, motion detectors, high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell cameras, remote key fobs and panic buttons
- Environmental Detectors: Smoke and heat detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and switches, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT window decals and lawn signs
Local Ithaca Installation That’s Second to None
Fill out the form or call to get in touch with a local specialist who can help you pick the equipment and home security package that’s right for you and your home. Security installation in Ithaca can be arranged around your schedule with same-day or next-day appointments available in most locations. Whether you pick a wired or wireless system, your installer will make sure that each of your equipment and back-up batteries function and explain how to work with your digital keypad.