In terms of the most at-risk spots for a home invasion, your front door and ground-floor windows are in the top two positions. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors are vital devices for home security packages in Ithaca. Although the technology has been around for generations, you will probably be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a straightforward approach or the most advanced system available, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to fret about your equipment being positioned correctly.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You close your entry and the contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices can do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Ithaca
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous benefits, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices signal your high-pitched alarm when a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s happening at home when you’re not there? You can get instant alerts right to your smartphone when a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-7 monitoring agents will get an update too. Your house will be safeguarded, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Set your various sensors and devices to work together. You can have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to start recording when a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even get fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless devices contingent on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Ithaca can be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Ithaca
Would you like to get modern door and window alarm sensors in Ithaca that enhance your safety and interact right to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we might do for you, place a call to (607) 204-9053 or submit the simple form below.